Bio: DJ Kid Scratch
William “Manny” Gardner, a true Philadelphia, started his life in North Philadelphia, and then his family moved to West Oak Lane. It was not until he reached the age of 11, that his family settled in the Mill Creek Projects in West Philadelphia. It was here that he found his first passion – basketball. He played basketball all over the city, but his heart belonged to the Mill Creek playground, located at 48th and Brown Streets. It was here, under the tutelage of older, more experienced players, like Louis Lloyd and Sean Perretta that his basketball skills blossomed. Even though his basketball skill and prowess continued to grow and give him notoriety throughout the city of Philadelphia, it was a happenstance introduction to the world of dj-ing by a cousin from Brooklyn that he found his second love. It was at this time that “DJ Kidd Scratch” was born. In the beginning, Scratch honed his skills at house parties and block parties. His introduction to the Philadelphia club scene was at an after school disco called the Clown House at 40th & Market Streets. This club was designed to cater to the 14 – 21 year olds in the West Philadelphia area.
Weekly Press/Bullying Prevention News/Philadelphia Front Page News
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Bio: DJ Kid Scratch
Posted by Front Page News at 6:36 PM
We"re Looking For Volunteers
Support The Philadelphia Front Page News
Daily Publishing/Readership Online 190,000
Inquire About FPN
County, PA And Philadelphia County, PA
In Philadelphia County, PA
In Haverford Township, PA
FPN Contact Address: 537 South 16th Street
Front Page News
P.O. Box 395
E. Lansdowne, PA 19050
Phila. Front Page News
Van Stone, Volunteer Editor
Diane White, Volunteer Editor
James Sullivan, Volunteer Editor
Joel Perlish, Volunteer Proofing
Monday to Friday
(Space and Published)
All materials published at least 2 days or less after submission
- December (12)
- November (51)
- October (47)
- September (50)
- August (43)
- July (48)
- June (78)
- May (59)
- April (65)
- March (86)
- February (61)
- January (70)
- December (50)
- November (73)
- October (72)
- September (60)
- August (63)
- July (72)
- June (66)
- May (63)
- April (59)
- March (65)
- February (71)
- January (63)
- December (47)
- November (67)
- October (62)
- September (70)
- August (50)
- July (34)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- December (4)
- November (13)
- September (16)
- August (19)
- July (50)
- June (99)
- May (158)
- April (162)
- March (94)
- February (79)
- January (152)
- December (140)
- November (166)
- October (198)
- September (252)
- August (281)
- July (360)
- June (280)
- May (332)
- April (258)
- March (190)
- February (125)
- January (151)
- December (134)
- November (150)
- October (129)
- September (120)
- August (104)
- July (138)
- June (139)
- May (136)
- April (109)
- March (73)
- February (81)
- Videotape Prompts Cow Abuse Investigation
- Ramsey's Anti-Crime Plan Sets Aggressive Goals
- Al-Qaida Commander Killed in Afghanistan
- Schwarzenegger Endorses John McCain
- Giuliani to Exit Presidential Race Today
- Phila. Police Commissioner Anti-Crime Plan Unveile...
- Edwards to Quit Presidential Race
- Kennedy: 'It's time now for Barack Obama'
- Wikipedia: The Encyclopedia for WVSR-AM Black and ...
- House to Vote Today on Rebate Package
- Sen. Kennedy Backing Obama for President
- Phila. Inquirer Endorses Obama; Story At Phila. Fr...
- Obama Says SC Win Turns a Page
- Bio: DJ Kid Scratch
- Flight instructor gets $5 million for catching '20...
- Senate Pressured to OK Stimulus Deal
- Faith-Based Diet Puts God Before Food
- Robbery Suspect Shoots Self In Genitals Police s...
- Taxpayers would get checks under economic stimulus...
- Tax Rebates Deal Announced
- Autopsy planned as actor Heath Ledger is mourned
- Mayor Nutter Backs John Street's Street Commission...
- Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama engaged in heated...
- Thompson abandons White House bid
- Students: Gym Videos Too Sexually Graphic
- Mailed Plastic Fetuses Offend Recipients
- Court Overturns Employee's Spanking Award
- Clinton, Obama Engage in Bitter Debate
- Philadelphia Front Page News Looks At Martin L. Ki...
- Key Health Issues Divide Both Parties
- uprisingradio.org » Conversation with Elaine Brown...
- Socialist Organizer - For a Labor Party and a Work...
- Mayor Nutter Zaps Former Mayor's Appointment of Ow...
- X-Rays Show Pencil Stuck In Boy's Brain Cavity
- Weak Economy Sends Dow Into Free Fall
- Family Of 5 Found Dead In Submerged Car
- Plane Carrying 150 Kilos Of Cocaine Lands In Ft. L...
- Police: YouTube 'Gangster' Had 'Internet Prostitut...
- Bush to Lay Out Economic Stimulus Package
- Judges Barry C. Dozer, Maureen Fitzpatrick & WVSR1...
- FDA: Cold Medicines Too Risky for Tots
- More Public Meetings On Philadelphia's Future Set ...
- Inflation Rate Is Worst in 17 Years
- For One Phila. Company, New Concepts in Pet Care
- Smurfs mark 50th birthday in Belgium
- The Boondocks at Philadelphia Front Page News Com...
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Ramsey Held First...
- Clinton, Obama Clash Over Race Issue
- Ohio man charged with killing wife, 4 kids
- Track star Marion Jones sentenced to 6 months
- Hearing for Accused Phila. Cop Killer John Lewis
- Kofi Asante for dads; SCOOP Radio, is new for read...
- Man kills ex-wife then jumps off bridge
- Kerry to Back Obama for President
- The Free Library Of Phila. "Teen Talent Show!"
- Denzel Does It Again; Debaters' leads NAACP Image ...
- Woman who ran over street revelers is sentenced
- Police: Father Let 6-Year-Old Sleep With Gun
- Nutter Greets County Residents at City Hall Du...
- Clinton, McCain Make The Primary A Play-Off After ...
- Best Buy Nervous About TV Conversion
- Friends mourn woman who was slain, mutilated
- Mayor Michael Nutter of Philadelphia, PA!
- Obama, McCain are leading Votes
- Emotions Run High on Eve of NH Primary
- The Boondocks at Philadelphia Front Page News
- Timothy Davenport's Christmas for charity brings m...
- Identity theft a risk of file sharing
- Bradley out of the blue Backs Obama for President
- O Happy Day! Obama The Winner in Iowa
- Our Choice Obama, Does Black American Politician I...
- Democrats advertise big to get ready for Iowa appe...
- The Boondocks at Philadelphia Front Page News
Alternative Green Energy Education News
Superhero & Comic Strip News
You acknowledge and agree that you may not copy, distribute, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Newspaper or Services. Unless otherwise expressly provided in our Newspaper, you may not copy, display or use any trademark without prior written permission of the trademark owner.
FPN/VSP® is in no way responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be listed on our Website and/or linked to our Website via hyperlink. VSP/FPN® makes no judgment or warranty with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the content of any site to which the Website may refer and/or link, and FPN/VSP® takes no responsibility therefor. By providing access to other websites, FPN/VSP® is not endorsing the goods or services provided by any such websites or their sponsoring organizations, nor does such reference or link mean that any third party websites or their owners are endorsing FPN/VSP® or any of the Services. Such references and links are for informational purposes only and as a convenience to you.
FPN/VSP® reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that neither FPN/VSP® nor its affiliates shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FPN/VSP®, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, legal representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the Services (collectively, "Claims") and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys' fees and litigation costs) as a result of any Claims.
The Website is © 2009 by VSP®, or its designers. All rights reserved. Your rights with respect to use of the Website and Services are governed by the Terms and all applicable laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
Any contact information for troops overseas and/or soldiers at home provided to you by FPN/VSP® is specifically and solely for your individual use in connection with the services provide by Van Stone Productions Foundation VSP.
FPN/VSP® soldiers contact information for any other purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, copying and/or storing by any means (manually, electronically, mechanically, or otherwise) not expressly authorized by FPN/VSP is strictly prohibited. Additionally, use of FPN/VSP® contact information for any solicitation or recruiting purpose, or any other private, commercial, political, or religious mailing, or any other form of communication not expressly authorized by FPN/VSP® is strictly prohibited.