Van Stone's The Making of America Straight Talk; 1700's
by Van Stone email@example.com (215) 747-8746
Above: Olaudah Equiano, also known as Gustavus Vassa, is one of the living blacks that worked to help students of American History know that Africans coming to the making of America spoke jabber is a Myth. Blacks were Kings and Queens of territory in the African Empire as equal to Kings of England in the British Empire. He fought hard along side true freedom fighters for women, the Jewish, the Islamic, and the Christian to have the opportunity to become President of the United States of America in Continental Congress. Shortly a new branch of government for the U.S.A. President was written to prevent Olaudah's work.
I read an article once where basically the writer was looking for the simple way to get talk about America's original beginning straight. The straight story of America would mean, telling its history about whites and blacks, Islamic, Christianity, and Judaism, which either were the true first Presidents, Congress, and makers of a banner year for state independence or should have been. American History is its religion, ethnology (nationality or territory), and race pre-time period and post-time period that became the making of America. Somewhere during the American Revolution positive -women, both white and black, and blacks and the English were the true bold people that made it all possible to achieve. Positive forefathers-race was African, Irish, Swedish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portugal, Danish, Italian, and Native American making the American experience. You have touched England soil through their spiritual person. As far as the majority goes, in England all men were measured as 100% men, all women were measured as 100% leaders and no man or woman that set foot on England territory were measured as slaves.
So, if you were a slave anywhere in the world and you somehow reached England by force or an assignment from the slave owner you were free. This law was transferred throughout the ages from Africa, to Rome, to England, and eventually to the making of America. But like other Empires it would take hundreds of years for the United States of America in the U.S. Constitution empowerment to be free of slavery and unfair measurements of all humankind. And across America we need to get this straight.
In America 2008, we see Barack Obama, a black man, Hillary Clinton, a white woman and John McCain, a white man, running for President of the United States of America. But, there was a time when all of these folks just mentioned above could have ran for President of the United States of America in Continental Congress. Do you see what's missing in the first reference to our America, the land of the free? Yeah. The two words, in, and Congress. Two words made all the difference in the world between real intentions of freedom and hope of freedom. The first United States of America was really about and for men, women and children and their equal rights all together.
There were 13 colonies that were a part of the British Empire territory fighting mad about women abuse, slavery and religious intolerance. The second addition of the United States of American, less the in Continental Congress was really about and for religion tolerance and nationality. We the people of the U.S.A. are a republic government that allows without hindrance and/or permit a non-understanding attitude toward persons whose beliefs, race, nationality, etc., differ from one's own. So, if a woman would have desired to be in Congress or the President of the United States in Continental Congress it would or could has happened. But not in the United States of America. No woman has been President of the U.S.A. No Islamic has been President of the U.S.A. This shows that woman fought for rights that were not meant to last in the United States of America.
Women and Slavery, Islam and Slavery are so closely related as to their own views in the 1700's that it's no wonder these two groups are hardly mentioned in the United States Constitution. Therefore, if we are going to tell the history of America straight, one starting point should be where it all began. So, it started from a place called Africa. In 1745 America had whom therein? England, the Spanish Empire and African nobles.
Olaudah Equiano, a black man, also known as Gustavus Vassa, lived to tell the making of America straight. He proved that blacks spoke the languages: English, African, Spanish, and French right out of Africa and not because slavery was involved. He showed how Africans coming to America speaking jabber is a Myth. Also, The Hispanic Empire ruled America at the start. Islam was plenty throughout the Americas and Portugal at the start. England was the most gentle in its day toward guarding the decision that women and men are altogether human beings at the start. And at the same moment in time the great exodus of a 500 Nations crowd from an African territory close enough to Canada right across into America happened, by both boat (the Spanish word was "canoa"; Native Americans and the British called it canoe), and walking. How should we feel after an adjustment like this? There are some who feel no different after a Black History moment.
Weekly Press/Bullying Prevention News/Philadelphia Front Page News
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Van Stone's The Making of America Straight Talk; 1700's
Posted by Front Page News at 4:34 PM
We"re Looking For Volunteers
Support The Philadelphia Front Page News
Daily Publishing/Readership Online 190,000
Inquire About FPN
County, PA And Philadelphia County, PA
In Philadelphia County, PA
In Haverford Township, PA
FPN Contact Address: 537 South 16th Street
Front Page News
P.O. Box 395
E. Lansdowne, PA 19050
Phila. Front Page News
Van Stone, Volunteer Editor
Diane White, Volunteer Editor
James Sullivan, Volunteer Editor
Joel Perlish, Volunteer Proofing
Monday to Friday
(Space and Published)
All materials published at least 2 days or less after submission
- ► 2012 (777)
- ► 2011 (335)
- ► 2010 (846)
- ► 2009 (2733)
- O'Jays Son Dies After Taken From Jail
- Van Stone's The Making of America Straight Talk; 1...
- Opinion/Views at Phila. Front Page News; Doreen Lu...
- Child being held hostage in Bronx
- It's All About MC Hammer Recent Time In Philadelph...
- Pa. Sen. Bob Casey Endorses Obama
- Consumer Spending Weak in February
- Obama Offers Plan for Economic Woes
- Economy Sputters With 0.6 Percent Growth
- Mayor Nutter This Summer Plans to Fill City Hall W...
- Comcast, Time Warner Eye Wireless Plan
- Doreen Ludwig, help with Family Court Paperwork
- Don’t Count Rep Blackwell Out In ’08 Just Yet.
- Boondocks at Philadelphia Front Page News
- Pa. Democrats Set Voter Registration Record
- Detroit Mayor to Be Arraigned Today
- Villanova Beats Siena for Spot in the 'Sweet 16'
- Final Day of Pa. Voter Registration Arrives
- Overall US Death Toll in Iraq Hits 4,000
- Van Stone’s ‘Heroes Of The Last Q’: Chiropractic ...
- Police: 3 Stabbed In Northeast
- Surging UCLA Edges Texas A&M 53-49
- Woman Shot Dead In Southeast
- Phila. Club Launches Program for Wannabe Comics
- Motive Sought for Obama Passport Breach
- 95 Reopens
- UCLA Kansas Help Kick Off NCAA Today
- Man Arrested In Killing Of N.J. Girl, 15
- Campaigns Await Poll on Obama's Speech on Race
- Mayor Nutter Plans to Give Love Park a Face Lift
- Clinton's First Lady Papers to Go Public
- Obama Confronts Racial Division
- Paterson: I Had Affairs With Several Women
- Sisters Charged In Abuse Of Mother
- A Discussion of Race Worth Having
- Entertainment With Van Stone at Philadelphia Fron...
- WNBA President Donna Orender writes about kids.
- Paterson Prepares to Take Oath in NY
- Rescue Crews Scour Rubble Around Crane Collapse
- Streaming NCAA Games at Work Concerns Some Employe...
- Obama Denounces Pastor's 9/11 Comments
- 2 Sentenced In Wrestler's Sex Ring
- Music Legends Gamble & Huff Honored by Phila. City...
- Michigan, Campaigns Talk Do-Over Primary
- Van Stone’s ‘Heroes Of The Last Q’: Chiropractic ...
- Teen Suspect Charged With UNC, Duke Murders
- Book Review at Phila. Front Page News; Eileen Brow...
- Council Members Begin Push for Phila.'s Own Gun La...
- Obama Adds to Delegate Lead
- This Nutter’s Backing Obama; Cliff’s & Boots; Win ...
- Boondocks At Philadelphia Front Page News
- Obama Hopes for Win in Mississippi
- NY gov apologizes to family, public
- Lawyer Gets Award for Community Work with Blacks a...
- Nancy Glover’s Growing Struggle Over Media Delawar...
- Obama Wins in Wyoming, Adds 7 Delegates
- Emotional Jackie Chan buries father in Australia
- 7 Shot Outside Stone Mountain Home
- Kenyan Grandmother Warns Against 'Untruths'
- Presidential Spotlight Shines on Pa.
- Eric Burell: Cliff’s Shoe Repair Adds Radio Studio...
- Obama Says He Will Sharpen Criticism
- Ohio, Texas Could Decide Democratic Race
- Speaktome: 'SPEAK YOUR SOUL' March Madness Philad...
- Obama Slams Clinton on Homestrech
- Clinton's Surprising Roller-Coaster Ride
- ▼ March (73)
Alternative Green Energy Education News
Superhero & Comic Strip News
You acknowledge and agree that you may not copy, distribute, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Newspaper or Services. Unless otherwise expressly provided in our Newspaper, you may not copy, display or use any trademark without prior written permission of the trademark owner.
FPN/VSP® is in no way responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be listed on our Website and/or linked to our Website via hyperlink. VSP/FPN® makes no judgment or warranty with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the content of any site to which the Website may refer and/or link, and FPN/VSP® takes no responsibility therefor. By providing access to other websites, FPN/VSP® is not endorsing the goods or services provided by any such websites or their sponsoring organizations, nor does such reference or link mean that any third party websites or their owners are endorsing FPN/VSP® or any of the Services. Such references and links are for informational purposes only and as a convenience to you.
FPN/VSP® reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that neither FPN/VSP® nor its affiliates shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FPN/VSP®, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, legal representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the Services (collectively, "Claims") and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys' fees and litigation costs) as a result of any Claims.
The Website is © 2009 by VSP®, or its designers. All rights reserved. Your rights with respect to use of the Website and Services are governed by the Terms and all applicable laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
Any contact information for troops overseas and/or soldiers at home provided to you by FPN/VSP® is specifically and solely for your individual use in connection with the services provide by Van Stone Productions Foundation VSP.
FPN/VSP® soldiers contact information for any other purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, copying and/or storing by any means (manually, electronically, mechanically, or otherwise) not expressly authorized by FPN/VSP is strictly prohibited. Additionally, use of FPN/VSP® contact information for any solicitation or recruiting purpose, or any other private, commercial, political, or religious mailing, or any other form of communication not expressly authorized by FPN/VSP® is strictly prohibited.